What is the ICC Men's T20 World Cup Flash League?
The Flash League is a season-long game introduced by FanCraze starting with the T20 World Cup. It is based on the Flash Games that have become so popular but has some important nuances which are detailed below.
What are the requirements to join the League?
- Users need to submit a set of 11 Flash NFTs including 4 Batters, 4 Bowlers, and 3 All-Rounders
- Users are given a pool of NFTs representing all the cricketers who are playing in the Super 12s of the 2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup and have a Flash NFT currently available on FanCraze
- Once the users have selected their set of 11 NFTs, they need to assign 4 multipliers to 4 NFTs in their set
- The multipliers for the League are: 1.5x, 1.4x, 1.3x, and 1.2x
- Finally, the users need to make a payment in lieu of getting access to the pool of NFTs before they can submit their sets to join the League
I see that there are two Leagues - A and B. What is the difference between them?
- The 2 Leagues A and B work in pretty much the same manner except for the price users need to pay to get access to the pool of NFTs
- Users need to buy a $25 pack to be eligible for League A and a $7 pack to be eligible for League B
Am I alllowed to make changes to my lineup over the course of the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game?
- You may be allowed to make changes in some of the Weekly / All-Season Flash Games
How do you account for the number of changes that I make to my lineup?
- We compare your original and updated lineups to calculate the number of collectibles that were swapped
- You can change multipliers for FREE
- Every time you make a proposed change to your lineup, FanCraze shows a confirmation screen that provides you with information about the number of changes made by you and how many changes out of the Week / Season-wide limit are still remaining
- We only make the changes if you click Yes on the confirmation screen
When can I make the changes to my lineup?
- Users can only make changes between 2 matches
- Users need to make changes after the last ball of a particular match and before the first ball of the next match on the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game Schedule
- Once the match starts, users' lineups are locked. Users cannot make any changes to their lineups during a match
- Users lineups are unlocked at the end of a match and remain unlocked till the first ball of the next match on the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game Schedule
How many changes can I make every match?
- There is no match-wise limit. Users only need to stay within the Week / Season-wide limit based on the specific Flash Game criteria
Will I be able to see the number of changes remaining?
- Yes, the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game UI will show the number of changes that are remaining in the users lineups
- Morever, every time the users make proposed changes to their lineups, FanCraze shows a confirmation screen that provides information to the users about the number of changes they are making and how many changes out of the maximum allowed limit for the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game are still remaining
How do I score points for my lineup in each match in the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game?
- For every match, we calculate points scored by each of the collectibles in the user's lineup and then add them up to get the points scored by the lineup in that match
- Each Collectible in the lineup scores points as follows:
(Fixed Points out of 75 for Collectible Rarity, Collectible Serial#, Player Level, Collectible Quality, and Collectible XP)
(Dynamic Points * Multiplier)
- It is important to note that for each match, we only score points for the collectibles that are in the user's set after the lineup is locked
How are Dynamic Points allocated for my lineup in each match in the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game?
- Dynamic Points are only scored by those collectibles in a user's lineup where the cricketers are a part of the Starting XIs of either of the two teams playing a particular match
- Dynamic Points for all other collectibles in a user's lineup where the cricketers are NOT a part of either of the two Starting XI's in the particular match are ZERO
How is the leaderboard calculated?
- At the end of every match, the points scored by the user's lineup in that match are added to the user's cumulative score for the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game
- A leaderboard is being maintained based on the cumulative scores for all users, and prizes will be distributed based on the final standings after the Weekly / All-Season Flash Game ends
How does scoring work for abandoned games?
- For abandoned games, Dynamic Points for all collectibles in a user's lineup will be ZERO
- Any changes made to your lineup before an abandoned game will not be credited back
Over 1,500 men's and women's players are listed on FanCraze. Will you buy your favorite players and moments, or will you find the diamonds in the rough?
Want to learn even more? Check out these essential blog posts:
- Getting Started
Create an account now to get at least $10 in welcome rewards!
And don't forget to follow on Twitter, Instagram, Discord and YouTube.